Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, May 2, 2011

cuter by the day

I am a little bias when it come to my kids, but they really get cuter every day. Hunter says to funniest things now. Two of my favorite things he says right now are "sure" and "acause" instead of because. He still says cute things like "hold you mama" and "I lub you." I took this picture of him when I was waiting on him to clean up. He was taking his time, lining up the cars and counting them as he cleaned up. He can count to 3 with no help. I love that he stopped cleaning up to look at me and say cheese while I was taking his picture. He melts my heart and Hannah makes my heart happy. She is still saying funny things too. The things she says are more "grown up" things. I think they are funny coming from a five year old. She is saying almost everything with an attitude, which is funny but not at the same time.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

You do have the most precious children. I love when Hunter will say Hey Mike or Hey Nene and especially when he say Hey Momma when he is in trouble. It is too funny!

My favorite of Hannah now is when she speaks in a British accent, it totally cracks me up!