Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 13, 2011

my Papa

I spent a few days in SC to be with my Papa while he had surgery. I asked if he wanted me to come and he said he would love that. So I made plans to be there and loved all the time I was able to spend with him. He is such a great man. I was able to visit with him Thursday morning before his surgery and off and on that afternoon. He was a little tired and out of it from the medicine, but he did wake up to talk to us a few times. I spent most of the morning with him Saturday and we had great conversations. I love how wise he is and how we can share our hearts with each other. I went by to see him again for a few minutes Friday afternoon. I am sad to leave him tomorrow to go home, but I am so thankful I had this time to spend with him. He is the best Papa ever.

No comments: