Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 24, 2011

learning young





When we went to the Hayes' the other night Hunter spotted this gator as soon as we went outside. Matt told him it was broke but that Derrick could take it and fix it. Hunter said it just needed new batteries. Well he was right. Derrick got a battery for it today and this is what Hunter spent the evening doing. Hannah came running in the house and said get the camera you are not going to believe what Buddy is doing. I about had a heart attack and Derrick was laughing his head off. I am reading a book about boys right now and it talks about letting them take chances where it is safe and monitored. I guess that is what he was doing. I did tell him to be careful. I am sure Derrick can't wait to take him out on the real trails to ride.

No comments: