Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

sleep



We have been really busy the last couple of weeks. Hannah likes to think she is too big to nap, but she can only go and go for so long before it catches up with her. We got up really early Tuesday morning to drive to SC. She did not sleep in the car and was up late. Then she was up early yesterday spent the day visiting family and ended it with playing with friends. Once again she was up way to late. This morning she was up early again. She went swimming with Dad while Hunter and I went to lunch with friends. I put Hunter down for nap when we got back to Mike and Nene's. Hannah and Dad came home not long after us and said they were going to shower and then get lunch. Hunter wanted to nap in Hannah's bed. Dad came downstairs but Hannah did not. She told him she was tired and did not want to eat lunch. I went up to check on Hunter, who was talking and found Hannah sound asleep in our bed. I laid down with Hunter and we both went to sleep. I woke up after about an hour. I read and little and then went upstairs to check on them and take their pictures. Hannah woke up when I took the picture and asked me to lay down with her. I did and we both feel asleep again. I guess I was tired too. Tonight Hunter asked to sleep in Hannah's bed again. He loves being in the same room as her. She said she did not want him to because he talks too much. On the way upstairs he said, "I not talk in Hannah's bed." We both talked to him about not talking in her bed and he said he would not. We did not hear a sound after we put them to bed. Dad went up to check on them and told me to go look at them and take a picture. Hunter woke up for a minute when I took the picture but went right back to sleep. They are too sweet at times like this. After a week of this I am not sure what we will do when we get home. Maybe move them into the same room?

No comments: