Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

sand and sun all day

 I remember when she would not even touch the sand.
 Coop trying out the digger.
 Hunter having a little trouble digging with this shovel.
 He kept trying.
 Both boys working hard to dig a hole.
 He will grow enough to sit on it and dig by next summer, maybe?
 Checking out the water. He kept saying, "Go wash off."
 My attempt at a picture of my sweet kids.
Snack time again. : )
 Checking out the "treasures" in the tide-pool.


 We came in the eat lunch and then go to the park to look for shells. Hunter said he wanted to stay and rest. So he stayed with MeMe and took a good nap.
 Hannah looking for shells.
 And playing in the water a little too.
 She looks so grown up. I wish her eyes were open. She gets closing them in pictures from me.
The long day wore them out. They look so cute when they are sleeping.

No comments: