Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Alanta Aquarium

 Watching cartoons before we had to get ready.
 We stayed by the airport and Hunter loved watching the planes take off. He turned around for a quick picture.

 Say cheese!
 Our sweet little family.
 Mike and Nene! Hannah and Hunter were so excited to see them at the aquarium.
 Hunter was checking out the fish.
 Hunter was not real sure about the 3D classes. He sat ok through the show but was not too sure about it.
 Sitting with the dolphin.
 Hannah coming out of the whale slide.
 Hunter coming out of the whale slide.
Sweet Hannah playing at the restaurant. We finally told the kids that they were going to spend the week with Mike and Nene. They were so excited. I hope they will have a good week with all of the grandparents. I hope Derrick and I get a lot accomplished at home while they are gone. I also hope I do not miss them too much. I have never left them both for a week at the same time. I am sure we will all be fine.

No comments: