Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 7, 2011

centers

All summer when Hunter goes down for his nap Hannah asks me to play centers with her. Some days we color or play makeover or play games or read books, etc. The other day she asked if we had any fuzzy sticks. I told her I did not know what she was talking about. She showed me the pipe cleaner on a craft she had made at church. I told her I did not have any but to remind me the next time we went to the store. A few days later when we were in Target we found some "fuzzy sticks" in the dollar spot. She was so excited. When we came home and put Hunter down for his nap we were set to make our craft for the day. I was doing something in the kitchen and she came in and told me she had the center set up. She had everything all laid out. She told me each step to do and made sure I did it right. She was so proud of our finished products. (She made the one with yarn for hair at church a few weeks ago when they were learning about families.)

No comments: