Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 9, 2011

cookie decorating take 2



I wanted to try to make the cookies and decorate them again. I asked Mama to bring her mixer and cake decorating tips so I could try to make them using the correct tools. That helped a lot. I did put too much salt in them this time, but they were still good. Derrick decided he would help me. While I was making icing and mixing colors he did all of the outlining. I will eventually do it in the color of the cookie, but while I am learning I am just doing it in white. I decorated the flowers, butterflies, and the pink and plain blue car. Derrick of course did the flamed car and the detailed dinosaurs. It makes me a little angry that he is just good at everything the first time he tries it. I still think my cookies look pretty good. I am going to making more soon in new shapes. I will post pictures when I get them made and decorated.

2 comments:

J Bussell said...

They looked great and tasted great too!

Robin said...

When I first saw the flames, I thought- WOW! Heather, but then I said, wait a minute- Derrick had to help!!! They all look great. I'll be happy to be a taste tester!! LOL :)