Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

new babies, story time and other fun

 We were very excited to see baby turkeys this morning. They were all dusting with their mom.
 They quickly finished and headed to the flower bed then blackberries for a snack.
 I am sad to say today is the first time we have been to story time at the library all summer. Hunter seemed to enjoy he. He was very excited to get his own library card.
 Hannah decided she needed to help Dad prime the floor of her playhouse.
 When I went out to take a picture of Hannah and Dad painting I saw this. He said, "I all wet." I asked him how he got all wet and he showed me. (See the picture below.) He as so proud of himself.
It just looked like too much fun for him not to get in the water. He loves some water.

No comments: