Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

visiting with the Delaney family



I was so happy that Christin and the kids were able to come and visit with us today. I met Christin at Caldwell my first year of teaching. We were both newlyweds and had just moved to Nashville and were starting out first teaching job. I would not have made it though that year without her. We had been good friends since the day we met. At the end of our second year of teaching she had her first child, sweet CJ. After that year Caldwell closed down and we were all displaced. She did not return to work and I moved to Cole. We still kept in touch. She moved back to Ohio after Chad finished school. I had Hannah a month before she had Josh. The last time I saw her was when Hannah and Josh were about six months old. We call and email as often as we can. She had Avery a year before I had Hunter. I think that is neat that our youngest share the same birthday. It was so nice to see her and the kids and get to visit with her. We always pick up right where we left off. I am so thankful for our friendship that is a true God send. I will have to get her to email me the pictures she took. The one of took of all the kids together is foggy because my camera was cold from being inside. Thanks Delaney Family for coming to visit. Sorry Chad that we did not get to see you.

No comments: