Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 25, 2011

.MOM

I had the best time at this conference. I loved hanging out with friends, hearing great speakers(see list on right side of blog titled .MOM), learning new things about being a mom, and most of all really hearing from God. I really can't put into words all that I learned. You had to be there to understand this but this is what I took away and what will get me though. Be the sunshine in the boat, even when the boat is in deep water. Maybe I will write more about all I learned later when I have more time.

These are all the wonderful friends I spent the weekend with. I hope more friends can go next year.
We stayed Saturday night since Ashely and Donna came so far to be with Allison and I. We had a nice dinner and a great time just visiting. I am already looking forward to next year.

No comments: