Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday

 I thought this was the last paci Hunter had. It is always hard for me to make the kids get rid of their paci. I think it is because it is the last thing they get rid of that makes them a baby. Hunter is  really good at telling me when his paci has a hole in it. We threw away 2 this weekend! This morning when I put my raincoat on I found a paci in my pocket. I am not sure who was more excited. I am not in a hurry to take his paci away. It really is the last thing that lets me think of him as a baby. He only has it in his bed. He does not have one at school, but naps when it here. He has become a little boy way to fast.
 I got to spend the day with this sweet boy. He woke up from nap yesterday not feeling well and had a fever by late afternoon. I took him to the doctor this morning and she said he just has a virus. We stopped at Sonic on the way home to get a "flush" to make his throat feel better. He has not had fever all day. I hope he stays that way so we can all go back to school/work tomorrow. I know he still not 100% because he spent most of the morning in my lap. He played a little more this afternoon and was back to picking on Hannah before bed, so I think he is feeling better.
I thought she looked too cute in this little outfit today. She is able to wear her twinkle toes to school because she can tie her own shoes. She seems to be learning so many new things so quickly lately. I hope she will always love school as much as she does right now. Derrick and I both liked school so hopefully we passed that to her.

Hope you all had a good Monday. Thanks for stopping by to read about ours.

No comments: