Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Saturday

 Hunter loves to play in Hannah's clips. This morning he came to me with a handful of them and said, "Mama put these in my hair like a girl." We played this game all day. He thought it was so funny. I love the look on his face, he looks like I made him do it. He was really just trying to look up but I was telling him to hold his head down.
 The Bussell's came over to hang out tonight. It was such a nice night outside that we stayed outside as long as possible and until the mosquitoes got too bad. We had a great time visiting, eating pizza, dessert and watching the kids play. The kids loved play-dough and dessert the best I think.

We ate dessert to celebrate Uncle Kyle's birthday, even tough he was not with here. We love you Uncle Kyle.


No comments: