Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 5, 2013

4 year old check up


I took Hunter for his 4 year old check up today. I took the afternoon off and picked him up for a lunch date. We had a nice lunch at Chick-fil-A, complete with ice cream and a little playing. He did great at the doctor. He is growing, but just not much or fast. He weighs 31.5  and is 38 inches tall. I am glad he made it to 30 pounds. He was glad he did not have to have any shots. We came home and played outside until it was time to go get Sissy from school.
I put up his new big boy swing. I have to say it made me a little sad to take the baby swing down. He is just growing up too fast.

I hid the eggs and he found them, then he hid them for me to find.


We played a little soccer.
I enjoyed spending  the afternoon with him.

No comments: