Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day


 I started my day with breakfast in bed. Hannah had been telling me all week that she was going to do this. She did come and ask me how to fix the oatmeal. Thanks Nene for helping her.
  At church each week I get to spend the first hour with all of these preschoolers. They lobe to worship and always start my morning off great!

 These two are the reason I get to celebrate Mother's Day and I am so blessed to be their mom.

 Hunter made these flowers at school and was so excited to give them to me.

 I had to go to the grocery store and get some things for school. Since I was out I decided to use one of my gift cards and go to Starbucks. It was a very yummy treat.

 All of my wonderful gifts from Hannah and Hunter. 
I am blessed to have a great mom and mother-in-laws to be a part of my life. I really miss my grandmother. I am thankful for all of the mom's that I am friend with and who help me though this journey. Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments: