Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 24, 2013

last day of school

 I am thankful for a sweet mom who went to the book store and picked up books for me to give to my class and for Pinterest. My kids were so excited when they came in and saw their gifts on their desk.
 William's mom came in to bring me a gift and take a picture of us. She has come every Monday to help me and I have loved it!I am going to miss her next year.
I cried when I opened this gift. Mason is precious and I love his whole family. I am truly blessed to be able to teach each day and I need to make sure I always do it to the best of my ability. I am going to miss all of my kids. I will be packing up my room to move to Pre-K next year. I am very excited to move back to the younger students.

No comments: