Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

sweetness, memories & Summer Launch at church

Fluffy made it through the night. Hunter told us that he was going to take him on vacation with us. I told him I was not sure if that was a good idea. He seems to think it is.

 We were getting ready to go to leave and I saw him being so sweet to Gypsy. She was being sweet back. Glad I was able to capture this rare moment.

 Monday I was cleaning out some things in the basement and came across a box of letters and things from college. It was really fun to read some of them. Robin mailed me the most letters and Chrissy left  me the most notes. I found the recipe cards from going to Jenny's house once a week and getting to cook. Maybe I will make some of these this summer. 
 I also found all of these calling cards. Derrick and I must have talked on the phone a lot.
 Tonight our church had a summer launch to kick off summer. We will not meet on Wednesday's until school starts back in August. We will have BYKC all summer long. Our BYKC is June 18-20. The kids had a great time bouncing, sliding, riding ponies, and eating snow cups. We are blessed to be a part of such a wonderful church.








No comments: