Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

a date



Derrick and I had a nice time at Matt and Cali's wedding tonight. It was nice to go out together, especially after he had been out of town all week. The wedding was very pretty and the reception was nice. My favorite part, besides spending time with my wonderful husband, was the cupcake tree. I wanted to eat all of the cupcakes, but Derrick and I shared one. I love that all weddings are different. We were talking to Joel and Emily about how different this wedding was than ours. That is what makes weddings special, they are all different.

Hannah was not happy when we left her, but when I called to check on her she was fine. She and Hunter had a fun time playing with Papa and Nana. Thanks Papa and Nana for watching them and getting them to bed while we were gone.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

What a beautiful couple. I really think this is the best picture to date of you.

Love you both,
Nene and Mike