Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Hunter's day with Mama & Nana




While Hannah, Dad, and Papa went to the redneck rumble Hunter, Nana and I went shopping. We went to the Forrest Hills Consignment Sale, it was half price day, Hallmark, The Fresh Market, Panera for lunch, Target and Walgreen's. Hunter was such a good boy. He slept while we ate and was wide awake the rest of the time. He did not want to sleep all day and has been chewing his hands and drooling. I think he may be getting some teeth soon. I can feel a few little bumps on his bottom gums. He has been good, but has wanted me to hold him a little more than usual, not that I mind at all. It was nice to spend the morning and early afternoon with Hunter and Nana.

I went through all of his clothes and this is what he did while I sorting/organizing his clothes.

Papa grilled us hamburgers for dinner and we all ate together. It was nice to spend the day with family. Thanks for cooking dinner Papa.

3 comments:

Jacqulin said...

sounds like yall had a great time!!!!!!

Mike and Nene said...

Glad you all could have a great day doing the things that you enjoy.

Mike and Nene said...

The sweetest smile! He looks like he is having lots of fun there.


Love lots,
Mike and Nene