Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nana is very brave

This is Hyfestus. He gets to eat two mice each week.
This is the new snake. I can't remember what Kyle named him. He only get to eat one mouse.

Nana took their pictures eating their meal for the week.

Last week I called to check and see if Nana and Uncle Kyle needed anything before I came home. Nana did not answer her phone so I called Uncle Kyle. When he answered I asked what Nana was doing. He said she was catching a snake. I asked him if Hyfestus had gotten out and he said no there was a snake in the living room. Nana caught the snake and put it in the other cage that Uncle Kyle has. So we now have two snakes. Good job Nana, I am glad you are so brave.

2 comments:

J Bussell said...

My question is, how did the snake get in your living room? Hopefully one doesn't get into ours. If it does, I'll be calling Nana too.

Jacqulin said...

Ya how did it get into the living room? I think you and Nana are brave.....