Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 7, 2009

not the day I had planned

I had planned on just getting up this morning and going to the zoo or the park for a little while. Coming home and eating some lunch with Papa, Aunt Jan and Linda, before they had to go back to SC and then taking a nap while I did some school work. Non of the things I had planned happened. Hannah came to get in bed with us at 5:15 because she has thrown up in her bed. When I woke up I was not feeling well, and you guessed it I threw up too. I saw mama coming out of Kyle's room. She said that Kyle and Daddy had been throwing up all night. YUCK!!! I lost count of how many times Hannah threw up, but it was way too many. She took a morning and afternoon nap, which she has not done since she was a little over 1. No one has gotten sick in the last several hours, which is a good thing. Aunt Jan and Linda went back to SC. Daddy has been in the bed or on the couch sleeping, covered up all day. That is not like him at all so we know he does not feel well at all. Hannah, Kyle and I are much better. Hannah has not eaten all day, but she is drinking and keeping that down now. I know she will eat when she is hungry. We will all be home together again tomorrow. I do not want to go to school and make everyone sick or send the kids to daycare and make their friends sick. I am praying that Mama, Derrick, and Hunter to not get the throw up bug. The positive for today is that we are all getting some much needed rest.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Hope everyone is soon feeling much better - Throw ups are the worst.

Love to you all,
Mike & Nene