Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hannah can always make me laugh

This morning while I was in the shower I heard the door open and a sweet little voice say, "Mom, why are you in the shower while it is dark outside?" I told her I had to get ready for work, but that she could get in my bed and go back to sleep. She said, "You know it is night night time when it is dark." I told her to go get in my bed then and go back to sleep. She said, "I am up now can I just watch a movie on Dad's computer?"

Tonight I gave her a bath and was about to dry her hair. She walked in by bathroom and said, "Mom why does Dad not live with us anymore?" I told her he does and she said, "Well, I have not been able to give him a hug all week." I told her that he was just out of town and that he would be home tonight. She decided she needed to call him. She talked to him for a little while and told me she would see him in a little while, that she would just stay awake in her bed until he got home. I know she will be glad to see him in the morning.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

That Hannah doesn't miss anything. She is so smart, sweet and has just a kind and loving spirit.

She sure has great parents to teach her all about the importance of a loving family.