Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

the girls


I do not think I would make it through some, probably most, days without these girls. I love my k team. We all work well together and have a great time teaching all 150 kindergartners. We took a new picture for the bulletin board at school because we added a new teacher. We now have 8 classes (one class as an assistant for a student, that is why there are 9 teachers in the picture) and are all still at 20 or 21. I work at the best school with the best people ever. Thanks girls for all you do for me each day. Love all of you!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

What a beautiful bunch of ladies. I know your students and your school are blessed by all of you everyday.

Robin said...

I know this has nothing to do with anything, but did you paint those kids on the wall? They are too cute. So glad school is going good for you. (Makes life so much easier!)