Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

good mother/daughter time




I took Hannah with me to get a pedicure today. She loved it. Sorry the pictures aren't great. She was so funny. First we stopped at Sonic to get a drink, because that is what I do before I go get my toes done. When we got the the nail salon she was so excited to see all of the colors of polish there were to choose from. Since we were getting our toes done for Easter I helped her narrow down her color choices. This summer I will let her pick any color she wants. They put her across from me, but she did not care. She sat in the chair and waited patiently for the lady to come and paint her toes. She watched the TV and talked to anyone who said anything to her. She wanted a white flower painted on her big toes. While the lady was painting it she messed up and Hannah said, "Oh, no she messed up my flower." I told her to say sorry and that the lady would fix it for it. When she was finished she sat for a minute to let them dry. I got her down to come and put her feet under the dryer with me. When I was getting her out of the chair she said, "I am not finished she never put my feet in the water." I told her she had to be taller to do that. She said okay but was not very happy. I think other than not getting to put her feet in the water she loved it. I am sure she will go with me many more times. I look forward to having her with me again.

No comments: