Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter





We had a great Easter. I am so glad that Hannah is old enough now to know the real reason we celebrate Easter. Thanks to Aunt Debbie we have a set of resurrection eggs to help Hannah be able to tell the story. I was so happy that we had all of our family here to go to church with us. I can't remember the last time daddy, mama, Kyle and I were all at church on Easter together. Thanks to everyone for staying and going to church with us. After church we came home and all ate lunch together. It was a beautiful day to celebrate our risen Lord.

I did not think to take a picture of just Hanna and Hunter. I am a little sad that we did not get pictures of at least Hannah and Hunter with everyone that was here. I did not even realize it until I was looking back through the pics. Sorry everyone who did not get a picture made. I will have to do better.

Thanks again to everyone for coming this weekend and staying for church and lunch. We love you all.

No comments: