Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 2, 2010

Happy Birthday, Hunter!!!


I can't believe that it has already been a year since Hunter was born. I feel like the year has gone by as quickly as he came into it. I do not feel like he was a baby long at all. That makes me really sad since he is my last baby to have. One thing I have learned this year is that spending time with him and Hannah is the most important thing I can do. I have learned to let dishes, laundry, and even cleaning house go. I still do them, but they are not a priority.

Hunter is showing no desire to walk. He still likes to GI Joe crawl at the speed of lightening. He is crawling more on his hands and knees and pulls up on everything. He is a great eater. He drinks whole milk now and only get one bottle before he goes to bed. He get that bottle more for me than him. I am not ready to give up holding him for that little bit of time. He loves his paci and blanket. He is very easily entertained by Hannah but is learning to play by himself a little. He is almost always happy.

We will have his party tomorrow afternoon. I can't wait to see him tear into his cake. I think he will love it.

No comments: