Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

research study part 2


I took Hunter to Vandy today for the second part of the research study he is in. I was reminded as I drove downtown how thankful I am to work less than five minutes from my house. We made it to our 8am appointment on time. Hunter was very good for the first hour of the "tests." I remembered my camera and got a picture of him with the sponge cap on. He did great not bothering it. The second hour of the "tests" were not as good. He was tired of being there and wanted a nap. The lady said he did great and that he was right on tract with all of his development. I will get the official letter about all the test in a couple of weeks. He does not go back again until he is 2.

No comments: