Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

gymnastics update


I took Hannah to gymnastics after we left the dentist because Dad had to work late. I have not been with her in about two months. She is really fearless and does well. Miss Sara said that she was a little off tonight and that she does not behave that way with Dad. She did get hurt a little tonight. She was swinging on the rope and let go too close to the mat. She cried but did not say anything hurt. When she came out of the foam pit and we walked down to leave I noticed her eye was red and puffy. I asked her what happened and she said, "The sticks on the mat hurt my eye." She scraped it on the Velcro that is on the side of the mat with she landed too close. She seemed fine by the time we got home, but let me take a picture of it to put on the blog.

No comments: