Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Thanksgiving crafts

I love that she makes fun crafts at school. I have not thrown any of them away, yet. Derrick is going to take pictures of them so we can have pictures and not a million crafts. Of course I will have to keep anything with her hand prints or other sculptures she makes, but the rest we will pass on or, as bad as I hate to say it, throw them away. Theses were her three big Thanksgiving crafts she brought home.

2 comments:

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

Hmmmmm we didn't get the turkey feather headband at our house. We are very excited about the handprints that can be a placemat on the table, though!

The Leistens said...

Heather- I saw on Oprah where you take pictures of the crafts and pictures your kids draw and then put them in a photo book! Neat idea!