Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

WOW!! it is hard to believe we are already celebrating Thanksgiving. This year has flown by. I was thinking of all that has changed this year and what we have to be thankful for. Here is the list I started, but it could go on forever:
  • good health
  • a new house
  • a new, healthy baby on the way
  • Uncle Kyle moving in with us (he is a big help)
  • good jobs for Derrick and I both
  • Hannah adjusting and loving her new school
  • a loving family
  • good friends
I hope that all of you who read our blog had a Happy Thanksgiving. I did not take any pictures of Hannah today, but she wore a cute little Thanksgiving dress I will have to get a picture of to post. We had a good day spending time with family and friends.

No comments: