Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 24, 2008

the results are...

Hannah will be getting a baby BROTHER!!!! She still says she is having a sister, so hopefully she was warm up to the idea of a brother. The ultrasound tech said he looked great. He was a little sleepy this morning, but the more she pushed on my belly the more active he became. He had his hands on his face and feet crossed just like Hannah did in her ultrasounds. We are a little shocked that we are having a boy, but very excited. Now just pray that he will stay in my belly until closer to his due date than Hannah did.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations! Baby boys are so much fun! Glad the ultrasound went well!

Melanie said...

congratulations. I'll go ahead and admit my vote was wrong. I was wrong before our ultrasound too. :) I can just picture Hannah being such a sweet "litle mommy" to her broher. I can't speak for girls (even though I know they are fun) but raising a boy is SO fun!

Mike and Nene said...

We are so happy for you. You will be blessed with knowing the joys of raising a girl and a boy, it is such a wonderful experience. Hannah will love him (but maybe she shouldn't name him LOL).

We are very proud for you and know you will be great parents, you already have shown it.

Oh, shopping I will go...
Love,
Grandpa Mike and Grandma Nene

Robin said...

YAY!!!! Another Heather and Kyle!! Is the world ready???!!! HAHAHA!!! J/K We are so excited for you guys. Can't wait to see Hannah with a baby brother.

Deborah said...

I told Grandma Nene in an email just last week that everybody needs a boy. I didn't think you were having one this time but I thought you could keep trying. Wow!! Now you will see how calm Hannah really is. Boys are so special, they have a different bond with their moms than girls do. Buckle Up!!! This is going to be fun.
We love you all!
Deborah, Bert, Luke and Jacqulin