Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 15, 2008

What is your vote?

We go a week from Monday for my 20 week ultrasound. I can't wait! By this time with Hannah we already knew she was a girl and had already had 12 ultrasounds. I have had one ultrasound and heard the heartbeat twice. I can't wait to see the baby and find out what we are having. Hannah says she is having a sister who she will name Cinderella Ariel. Derrick thinks it we are having a boy because we already have all girl stuff. I do not really have a feeling. This pregnancy has been totally different, which would make me think we are having a boy, but everyone I talk to says their pregnancies were totally different and some of them have two girls or two boys. I will post next Monday for sure what we are having, as long as the baby cooperates during the ultrasound. Be sure to vote and leave a comment if you would like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

NeNe and I can't wait either.

Mike and Nene said...

I voted for a girl but would be excited to have a boy. Either is good for me but a boy named Cinderella Ariel as Hannah told me his name would be could be a little odd.

Can hardly wait to find out!