Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

photo shot with Dad




After looking through the pictures from last night I realized I did not get a picture of the fall scene Derrick had made. He said he would leave it up for a while. When I looked outside he was taking pictures of it and Hannah. She did well for him. He had a good time carving all of the pumpkins and Hannah had fun picking out the pieces to make the face on her pumpkin. I think she looks so big in these pictures. We still have the picture of her sitting with pumpkins her first Halloween on the refrigerator. Time flies!

1 comment:

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

I think I got a good shot of it "lit up" at night - I'll send it to you.

Thanks for having us - we had a blast - even if we were sickly. I feel terrible thinking that we may have infected everyone with strep....