Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

busy week

I was glad to have my parents last weekend to help watch the kids while Derrick and worked on Friday and then did the yard sale on Saturday. They had to leave on Sunday and Mike and Nene came to visit. We had a very busy week. I worked at school on Monday and took Hunter to the doctor to see about his cough, had an in-service on Tuesday and we went to dinner with Bussell's, Wednesday I worked at school again, Thursday I had kindergarten pre-screening and bible study, and today I had to take Hunter to the doctor for his 4 month check up.

Derrick and Mike worked on many projects around the house all week and Nene took care of the kids and helped around the house.

We had a nice lunch with them before they went back to SC. Thank you both for coming and helping us all week. We got a lot done, sorry we did not get to visit with you more.

No comments: