Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 12, 2009

lazy evening



We kept Hannah up since it was late when we got home from Eli's party. We were playing on the porch and she went and sat in her chair. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I am getting a sun tan." She is too much. While we were out there the turkey's came in the yard. The babies are getting so big. There are five babies and at times three mom's. Derrick got a really good picture of them out Hunter's window early one morning before he went to work. I will have to get it from his camera.

1 comment:

MeMe said...

Such a relaxing atmosphere, and what a wonderful place for my two adventuresome grandchildren to share the experience of growing up together. I am overwhelmed for them with the possibilities of pretend and make believe that they will bring to life during these days to come of creating memories with each other and their friends!