Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

dentist

Hannah went to the dentist this morning. When we got there "the lady" as she calls her, was holding the door open because she had just called a patient. Hannah went walking back and said, "Here I am." She nicely told Hannah that it was not her turn yet and she would call her in a minute. I am glad she is so excited to go to the dentist. Dr. McNutt said she did not have any sugar bugs on her teeth. She has 10 teeth on the top and 10 teeth on the bottom. He is still watching her under bite but is not overly concerned about it. I think she gets her love from the dentist from me. I go tomorrow and have to admit I like going and having my teeth cleaned.

1 comment:

MeMe said...

Yeah!!! No sugar bugs on or in Hannah's teeth. You and mom and dad are doing a terrific job of keeping them out of you pretty little mouth. MeMe is so very proud of you for taking such great care of your teeth!