Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 31, 2009

please pray for Uncle Kyle

I got a call from my dad at 9:11pm tonight. It is a call that no one wants to receive. He had received a call from Vanderbilt that Kyle had been in a motorcycle wreck. I called Julia and she was at my house very quickly. Hannah was still awake so we told her that Uncle Kyle as sick and we had to go check on him. She seemed okay with that. Derrick and headed to Vandy. When we arrived Susan was waiting in the ER. I asked her why she was here and she said for you. I think I was rude/short when I asked her, but I was a little stressed. Sorry Susan. I went back to see Kyle and he as awake. I got to talk to him for a few minutes. I was asking if he as okay and Derrick was asking what happened. When I came out there were more people there to support us. It meant so much that that many people came out at that time of night. Thank you Susan, Jenn, Allison, Jeremy, Joel, Lynn, and Joel's mom for coming. I was very scared, but had a peace from the time that I talked to Daddy telling me to go to Vandy. He has very, very, very hurt legs. Please pray that he will have a complete healing. Hannah is ready to go to swimming lessons and needs Uncle Kyle to chase her around the house. Hunter needs to get to know Uncle Kyle and do fun boy things with him. I know Uncle Kyle will have him at the gym soon.

No comments: