Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hannah's new skills






Hannah surprised us at school yesterday by writing her whole name, first and last. I knew she could spell her first name and that she could write some letters. She has asked me to write her last name a few times, but she has never written it for me. She wrote it tonight with one lower case a and one capital a. I know it is not perfect, but I think it is legible and great for a 3 year old. She is getting very good at cutting on a line with scissors. I had run some papers before school was out of cutting activities. I gave her some tonight for the first time and she did great. I am so proud of her. I know that I will have kindergartners coming to me in a few weeks who will not be able to write their name or cut with scissors. She is also working on coloring in the lines. I love how hard she concentrates while working. Too cute with her tongue sticking out. Hunter was watching so he will know what to do when he is a little bigger. I am sure she will teach him all he needs to know. Good job my big girl!!!

3 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

That is really great! Hannah is very smart and listens very well to directions, of course she has the best teacher!

We are very proud of how hard she is working.

love you lots,
Mike and Nene

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

WOAH! I am so impressed! She is so smart!!!!

MeMe said...

Hannah may be a brain surgeon someday. She seems very patient and meticulous with her skills as she strives for perfection. I know it has to be just right before she is pleased with the results. Her hand and eye coordination is amazing at age 3 years of age, and she will always love to do anything creative!