Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Happy Fall!

 We have never decorated this early. We have a Halloween party and usually never decorate until the day before or maybe the day of. It always looks nice when we finish and then we do not get to enjoy it for long. This year I have two weeks off of school in October and Derrick has lots of work, so we are getting a head start.
 Whiskers had to check everything we bought out and it made him tired. He spent a while napping.
 Front porch.
 I thought the little hay bale was so cute and that it would look good on the front porch. I think it turned out very cute.

 Gypsy was busy watching the lizard. She pawed at it but never tried to catch it.
 I love cornstalks. I still have to put the ribbons on them, but  we have a good start.
 We planted some fall flowers. Flowers make me happy!
 More mums and pumpkins!
We will carve the pumpkins and put out Halloween decorations closer to time for the party. I am excited to enjoy the pretty fall flowers, pumpkins and decorates for the whole month of October.

No comments: