Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 16, 2013

personalities and a dinner conversation

This is how they dressed themselves to go to dinner last night. Believe it or not, I just let them go.They have their own personalities, which shine at times.
 She is in a habit of carrying a notebook/journal with her when we go out to eat. She write about where we go, what we eat, and who goes with us and/or the conversations we have while we are out.
 This picture just makes me laugh. I lady I work consignment with gave me this jacket for Hunter. He think he has to wear it all the time now. He even worn it to school today.
It was such great weather yesterday that Derrick decided to get the jeep out. The kids think it is great fun to ride it the jeep. I like it too. It reminds me of our younger days. Hunter was glad he had his new jacket on the way home last night, it was a little cool. I looked back to check on him because he was quiet, and he was out.

Tonight while we were eating this was the conversation the kids had. They are too much some days.
Hunter: My teachers will not reward bad behavior.
Hannah: If a fly lands on your food, don't eat it.
Hunter: Why?
Hannah: Because when it lands it throws up.
Hunter: I have never seen throw up on my food before.
Hannah: That is because their throw up is so small you can't see it.
Hunter: What is a gnat lands on my food, can I eat it?
Hannah: I don't think you should.
Hunter: Mom, a gnat landed on my food and threw up. I will just throw it away.
Mom: Let's just eat and not talk for a few minutes.

I hope you all had a great Monday.

No comments: