Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

fun day

 We met friends at the zoo today.
 I think Hunter looks like Derrick in this outfit. He is getting so big, but is still so little in size.
 I love Cooper. I was walking beside Sarah and had my phone in my hand, pointed toward him. I looked and him and he was smiling so big. Sarah says he is a ham and thinks anytime he sees a phone that you are taking his picture. I love it!
 Crazy faces on some silly kids!

 Hunter made this sculpture and wanted to take a picture from his art teacher.
 He said, "I took this cool picture too!"
 I love having the windows open and listening to the kids play while I cook dinner.
Hunter has been working on tying shoes and tonight he got it! He is so proud of himself.

No comments: