Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Hibernation day and a movie

 We decided the cats had the right idea for today. It was cloudy and rainy so we had a lazy morning.
 The kids watched TV and I read. It was wonderful! We did not have anywhere to be until 2:30, so there was no rushing around. I really wish everyday could be like this. I keep telling myself, summer is coming.
 Hannah had to go to the dermatologist to see about the warts on her hands. She quickly told her that Hunter gave them to her. She was very brave as the doctor froze each one. It broke my heart to see her hurting, but she was strong and never cried. 
Her practice was rained out tonight so we went to the see Cinderella. When we pulled up, Hunter said, "Mom take a picture and send it to Mrs. Smith. She will love how beautiful it is and I want her to know I am thinking about her." So I did. The movie was really good. It was a great way to end a rainy, cloudy day.

No comments: