Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 19, 2009

the dentist

Hannah went to the dentist this morning. She is such a big girl and seems to like going. I think she gets that from me, I love to have my teeth cleaned. She went back with the lady, as she calls her, like she was her best friend. When they came to get me she was standing in the back looking at her x-rays and talking to Dr. McNutt. He said she looked great and that she still has an under bite, but there is nothing to do for it at this time. "The lady" said she did great and had her first fluoride treatment. Hannah said, "The lady let me watch Snow White and took pictures of my teeth." She was very happy to get a frog and bracelet for her prize.

2 comments:

Angela Carol Baker said...

Way to go Hannah! Remember, the "lady" is always very nice when you've been doing a great job taking care of your teeth!

Sarah said...

Way to go Hannah!