Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 10, 2009

stickers for Hunter


Hannah seems to be okay with the fact that she is having a brother now that he has a name. She talks to him a lot, hugs and kisses my belly, tickles hims, pats him and even gives him stickers. She does not like for me to take them off. I am will not be surprised if I go out of the house one day with them on my belly. She says that he can only play with her toys when he is big, like her. (Sorry the picture is a little close up, I was taking it myself. I do not think my belly is as big as the picture makes it look, but it is growing daily.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Hannah is already sharing with her BABY BROTHER or I should say Hunter!!! We will have to get Hunter his own stickers. I'm sure that will not be hard to do !?! She is going to be a GREAT-- BIG SISTER like her mama is!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU THE MOST!!!!!
Nana (mama)

Sarah said...

The stickers on the belly are just precious! What a sweet girl.