Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 12, 2009

first day in the "big girl" class


The first day was successful. Her teacher, Ms. Christina, said she did great, but that she was very quiet. I told her that will probably not last long. There are some big changes in this class. No pull up at nap time and no sippy cup. Those are two I am not sure I am ready for. She has been staying dry at nap, so we will hope it continues. I do like that I get a whole report about what they are learning. This weeks theme is "Mitten and Warm Clothing." They are talking about the letter Jj and the color red and the concept of big and small. I think she will enjoy this class and it seem a little more "academic" but still lots of fun. She made the mitten she is holding in the picture. There are some friends who moved up before her so I think that helped. The only friend she talked about playing with today was Stormy. She also said she got to go on the big playground and play in the swing. We will see how the rest of the week goes.

2 comments:

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

Woah! No pullups at naptime?!?!?!

Mike said...

Your growing up much too fast.

We LOVE you and Mom & Dad very much.