Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

update on Hunter

I went to the doctor yesterday for my glucose test. I was able to hear his heart beat and the doctor said it sounded great and I was measuring correctly. The nurse called today and said I passed the glucose test but I was anemic. I was not surprised because I was with Hannah. I will get some iron pills to start taking tomorrow. I will try to have Derrick take a picture of me next week when I am 28 weeks so you can see how big Hunter is getting. I was told today that I waddle, so I guess that means he is getting big. I feel bigger than I did with Hannah at this point, but I have gained less weight. As long as he is doing well and healthy I am happy.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Glad the glucose test went well. Don't worry about waddling. I did my entire pregnancy according to some. You look great!

Mike and Nene said...

I agree with Sarah that you look wonderful and calm. Hopefully the iron pills will help a little with you being tired.