Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 4, 2009

the things she thinks of

I was so excited that we had Hannah in the bed at 7:40. Tomorrow is back to the real world so we are trying to get all of us back on a schedule. Derrick was in the construction zone working and I was in our room working on finishing report cards. She had been very quiet so I thought she was asleep. About the time I finished that thought in my head I hear, through the monitor, "Mama, are you asleep, yes or no?" I did not answer her. A few minutes later she says, "Mama, are you in the bed, yes or no?" I told her I was in the bed and would go to sleep soon. Then she says, "Mama, I need to go potty." She knows that will get us up and to her quickly. I went and took her to the potty and let her see what Derrick was doing. When I put her back to bed at 9pm and told her I was going to bed, she went on to sleep. It makes me laugh the things she says and thinks of.

No comments: