Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 10, 2009

back to the real world

I went back to work today. Hannah went back to her school and Hunter started at Nana's. He went a few days last week, but today was the day he had to start. It was hard to take them back. We had a great summer and were able to do lots of fun things and spend lots of time together. I am already looking forward to next summer. Hannah will only be in her class for one week and then she will move up to another class. I am sad she will not be with Kylie, but they still get to see each other first thing in the morning. Ty will move up with her. Hunter thinks it is great to watch all of the big kids play at Nana's. I am glad my kids like where they are during the day because it makes leaving them a little easier.

No comments: