Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

sooooooo tired

I was supposed to go to the hospital to stay with Kyle tonight so Mama and Daddy could come home. I felt terrible when I got home from school, Hannah was complaining that her stomach hurt, and Hunter was a little fussy. I talked to Mama and told her I just did not think I could make it. Derrick was working so we all ate dinner and by 7:15 had on our PJ's and were laying down watching the Little Mermaid. As soon as Derrick got home I went to bed. I slept for 11 hours. I feel much better this morning. I think the week had caught up with me. Hannah and Hunter seem better this morning too. I am glad we all got some much needed rest, and hope that Mama and Daddy got a little rest. I am going to the hospital now so they can come home to shower and hopefully rest.

No comments: