Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

poor buddy

My Hunter bug is not feeling great the last few days. He is still smiling and happy for the most part, but he has had some rough diapers. We had to take his car seat apart and wash it. I called the doctor Monday and the nurse called me back. She said that if he is leaving 2 oz at each feeding and is still having bad poopy diapers to bring him in tomorrow. He ate his cereal, but would not finish his bottle before bed. He is sleeping good and does not have a fever, but has not finished a bottle in about 5 days. He has taken 4 7oz bottles a day for at least a month and a half, so I am a little concerned. I called Nana to see if he had taken his whole bottle first things this morning. She said he left 2 oz. I called the doctor and got him an appointment at 11:30. Derrick thinks I am crazy for having him take Hunter to the doctor, but I need some peace of mind that he is okay. He weight 16 pounds, so he has not lost any wight and the doctor said he was a picture of health. I guess it could have just been a little bug, but I just want him eating again.

No comments: